It was a great week at VBS! We averaged 118 kids!
The kids were fantastic. Many of the students were not from our church and were hearing the Bible stories for the very first time. Many of them making life changing decisions!! PTL!
Each afternoon Kasey and 2-3 other grandkids.
I now have to catch up on my blog reading and check out the Christmas Blog Hop
![]() |
I am also a week behind reading and studying the Bible Study For Women.



7 comments:
That's a lovely group photo.
Awesome! I love my church, but everyone is over 75....or so it seems. I so miss the little ones!
WOW! What an amazing picture of all ages!
Glad to hear you had a successful week and the picture is awesome.
Oh, I remember VbS with my kids. You had a great crowd.
What a great picture and a great week. I know you've seen some great and wonderful things this last week. You deserve a rest and some good quilting time....
This iis a great blog
Post a Comment