The newest member of our family.
Pepper is an eight week old 1/2 Border Collie and 1/2 Blue Heeler.
She is a lovable rascal.
She will be DH's dog. Our previous Border Collie had been DH's constant companion. He went in the truck, tractor and combine with him always. He wasn't sure about replacing him, but the rest of us knew that he needed a dog.
Did it ever feel good last night to pull out fabric and cut pieces for a baby quilt.

So many changes are going to be taking place at school in two weeks. Today was the first day of a two day "Tech Institute." I was provided with three ipads for my classroom last spring. However, no training how to use them. So today I heard 4 hours of speakers attempting to show me. They could be great educational tools if I had the time to download the apps and to explore to find what is out there for my students.
Also, there will be two new aides along with a great aide who was new last year. That will make considerable more work for me. I am sure glad I have my classroom motto:


8 comments:
ADORABLE new addition! Oh the joys of a new puppy!
I'm drinking a toast to our new school year. May we all survive it!
Way to find some "you" quilty time!
Oh Pepper is adorable. We had a Pepper,Blue Heeler/Bull Terrier.She was the gentlest dog we ever had.I am sure your Pepper will be a fabulous friend to you all especially your DH.
Good luck with your new school year and your motto is great....
Pepper is adorable! Looks like the whole family will enjoy! Isn't technology wonderful? Especially when we have the time to explore and learn - but, of course, we never have enough time! Hope you have a great school year. As a retired educator, I always feel a great connection to 'back to school' time. ~Jeanne
I love my IPad! Take the time to get those apps on there - you'll be glad you did. :) blessings, marlene
Such a sweet looking pup. I know the grandkids will love it. Your motto is great! Now, if you can actually do it... Have a great school year!
Awe, what a cute puppy. I sure hear you about the changes you are facing. In a couple more weeks it will be old hat - and you'll be more comfortable with everything.
Pepper is SO cute! That is the name of my brother's Australian shepherd and the face I'm embroidering on the pillow for my little niece's birthday!
Hope your new school year goes smooth!
Pepper is so cute! Of course the kids are too!!
Post a Comment