Spring! (Maybe)!
For the first time since November 10 we are able to see bare ground. The temps have been in the 30's and 40's all week. The snow is melting. However, on the farm we have a season between winter and spring. It is called MUD season. Most years we have snowstorms in late March or April. So even if we receive more snow--the end is in sight.
Saturday night I was thinking of Spring. It had been a cold and windy day. I pulled out a Snippets charm pack and put a runner together. A couple of years ago someone put a little table and basket in the women's rest room at school. I have taken in a couple of seasonal runners or place mats. So Monday morning I took this to the table to help us think Spring might be on the way! IT WORKED!!!
Last week when we went to the cardiologist we had good and disappointing news. The good news was that DH's heart is back in sinus rhythm. The other news was that it he was in heart failure for so long it has damaged the heart and is causing problems for other organs. They had been without adequate blood flow. He had blood tests with concerning results. He came home with even more medications. We go back to see a Nephrologist on 3/31 and the cardiologist on 4/1 with another echo and more blood work.

3 comments:
Lovely projects - I am still trying to push Spring your way - high in the upper 70's here today. Unfortunately for us, I know humidity is coming very soon. Judy C
It is "mud season" here too, but I'm glad to see it. The water was running over the road in 3 places today. :( The snow is going fast, so hopefully the water will subside before the road gets damaged too much. The doll blanket is darling. I had to laugh at Tatum--how cute to try the cradle on for size. I'm sorry to hear about Herb--I've been wondering about him. I'll continue to pray. Men just don't take care of themselves when they don't feel well they just keep working. I hope things go well with the doctors. It's good you have sons to help you. Take care!!
I think I've swept up a ton of dirt from my mudroom and kitchen just this month! We've had a nice day or two which cheers me a lot!
I'm loving that table runner and doll quilt! I love to make doll quilts!
Hope your husband gets better news with the next round of tests.
Post a Comment