Saturday, March 5, 2011

It's a GIRL! Life is Good!!!


Thank you for your thoughts and prayers for Katie and the baby!  She has arrived and all is well.
Katie was induced Monday at St. Joseph's Hospital in Marshfield.  The specialists were there to make sure everything would be alright for both of them.  Praise the Lord---Everything went perfect.

Jessica Lynn arrived on Monday evening.  She weighed 6 lbs. 14 oz. and measured 19 inches long.  She was breathing great on her own and didn't need to be taken to the NICU.  Katie was fine also. All the complications that were feared did not occur. Praise to the Lord for the answer to our prayers. 


They arrived home on Wednesday afternoon. I know I am prejudiced, but she is a beautiful little girl!

We are so blessed!!!

12 comments:

Maria said...

Oh,Linda I am so pleased Jessica Lyn arrived safely and well and that Katie is fine too.

Jessica is absolutely gorgeous and she looks lovely on her new quilt.

Amy said...

Oh my goodness! All that dark hair!!
Again, very thankful.

knitwit said...

Congratulations to you all. I'm so glad that everything went well. I've had you all in my thoughts and prayers.
Ruth

WhiteStone said...

Oh, so sweeeet! Congratulations!

Melanie said...

Congratulations!! I'm so happy everything went well. Jessica is just beautiful.♥
She reminds me of my daughter, Katie, when she was born with that head full of dark hair! :)

FlourishingPalms said...

Praise God for another miracle. Her headful of dark hair is lovely!

JudyCinNC said...

You can certainly be prejudiced - she is one pretty little baby - and so glad all went well her her and the kids. Judy C

Cindy said...

Oh I am so happy that everything went well and everyone is healthy. She is such a pretty little girl and what a head of hair. Enjoy Grandma.

Tracy said...

Congratulations Linda and family! She is beautiful and precious! I'm so glad everything went well. Lots to thank God for!
Thanks also for the email update!

Janet said...

She is so pretty in pink! Praise the Lord for all good things. :)

betty said...

Welcome Jessica Lynn! What a pretty name for a beautiful little girl!! Thanking God all went well!! Congrats to all!

betty

Nancy-Jane said...

Beautiful little babe. Congratulations.