I have completed 5 blocks from Amy's BOM January and February blocks. I was so excited to piece The Mosaic Star together and have it measure 12 1/2 in. That I didn't realize for a day that one four patch in the corner needs to be turned on turn . I will rip it out tonight and turn it. Then on to the March blocks.
I couldn't resist posting the picture of our youngest grandbaby, Tatum. She is 6 1/2 months old and walking around the furniture. She skipped the "army crawl" going straight to up on all four. That only lasted a few days before she started pulling herself up. She had a cold and is cutting teeth--So she does have the continuous runny nose!
3 comments:
What a sweet baby! You lucky Gramma!
Good girl! The quilt is so cute! I love those colors. I wish that fabric had been available when I made my grandson's quilt!
Your blocks for Amy's BOM are looking great. I have done the same thing and not notice the block is wrong until I see the picture. That's an easy fix. Keep up the great work.
Tatum is precious. Aren't they cute when they start hanging on and walking around furniture and stuff? I love that age. My youngest is now walking around without his arms in the air. I thought for awhile he would take off and fly! He as so cute doing that but he finally got his balance and is doing great.
I hope your husband is continues to do good. Hugs, Linda
Love the quilts...you are so talented! I don't think my sewing abilities are precise enough for quilt making. I'm blessed to have this beautiful double wedding ring quilt hanging here next to my computer that my great grandmother made for my dad in 1939. Linda in Washington state
Post a Comment