Thanks to Homemade by Heidi's Friday Night Sew-In, I was given the mental boost I needed to work this weekend until I have almost finished the baby quilt. I worked Saturday night after Conner and Tatum were picked up. Then finished the machine quilting and sewing on the binding after church on Sunday. I don't believe it--all four corners were perfect the first time. All that's left is the hand sewing on the binding.
If I ever get my hands on the TV remote so there is something I would like to watch on TV, I will sit to finish the binding. Now I need to make the "if the new grandbaby is a boy" quilt!
2 comments:
Very nice. I love the pink with the green...good job. This looks so snuggly! Don't you love the Friday night sew in thing. It makes me come home and start working and gives me that little push I need. Hugs, Linda
Pretty Quilt ! Somtimes we just need a little push LOL!
Post a Comment