I just finished my three March blocks from 2010 BOM by Amy. I will pack away the fabric for my blocks until April and move on to the next project!
I am going to work on the Christmas Tree Skirt that I am making for Becky and Travis's wedding gift. This should make a good project while DH watches or is it sleeps through March Madness Basketball, Unless it is Big Ten Teams--Go Badgers! . I am trying to think of how to machine quilt it.
3 comments:
so glad to see you clippin' along with the BOM :0)
I am very excited that you have enjoyed your time quilting! The tree skirt is beautiful!
Those are really nice Linda. I am still trying to learn and just not making a lot of progress. If I would just take the time and do it!! Working on things for the baby instead. Tree skirt is great! Love ya, Sis.
Your blocks look great, I have mine cut out, and one finished, but I'm not off to my quick start like the first two months.
Love the tree skirt.
Post a Comment