I found this pattern in the March/April Quiltmaker Magazine. Last night I sewed it together. When I had finished the inside I thought it was too busy--my white print had too much design. Once I added the inside border and the outside--It is a little better. I have the backing sewn together. It will be 48 X 48 when it is finished.
On the Quiltmaker website they have directions to make it in larger sizes. There is also a machine quilting diagram. However, I've never learned how to transfer the diagram o
I would have loved to have spent the Friday night Sew-In with my sister near Sturgeon Bay-- Just knowing that she was quilting and everyone else was fun makes it even a better night!
2 comments:
Cute quilt! I don't think it's too busy, I think it looks great!
Yes, I like the Friday night sewing too and it's fun to think of others doing the same thing even if I can't see them....Hugs, Linda
I agree with the Linda in comment one, I don't think it looks too busy either. I think it is cute and girly, and fits the name better than the original in the magazine. It's lovely.
Post a Comment