Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I WILL NOT QUILT



I made myself promise I will not work on any quilting projects until my 2009 Farm Income taxes and bookwork is complete!!! Oh NO!!! My fabrics arrived today for the John Deere Baby Quilt! No school on Friday---I will work on bookwork--I will work on taxes!!!!!!

7 comments:

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

Good luck with your plan. I admire your resolve. I wouldn't be able to do it! LOL!

Amy said...

stifling a giggle over here!!!
**I'm** proud of myself that I cleaned up the loft and the girls' rooms tonight so that I could have ALLLL Friday for quilting before my parents arrive :0)

The fabric is ADORABLE!!!! I won't think anything less of you if you decide to press it.....and maybe cut a few strips....but I also understand that taxes looooooom over

(**sigh**)

Peggy said...

good luck but can't wait to see the quilt finished. :)

Anonymous said...

Great fabric! It's a woman's perogative, you know, to change her mind. :) 2 hours of taxes, 15 minutes of cutting (it's only a break, mind you); 2 more hours of taxes, 15 more minutes of fabric stuff. :) :) :)

Marla

Linda said...

That fabric is too, too cute. What a great incentive to get those taxes done!

Linda said...

Cute fabric...My Mother taught me to do all my chores before I could play. I can hear her now...Good luck with your taxes, I hope you're not too tempted. Hugs, Linda

Tracy said...

We must be 'cut from the same cloth' if you will pardon the pun! I've been trying to get our taxes ready too! Between being sick and taking care of sick boys and too much going on around here...well those are all excuses! Let me know if you discover a trick to get things done!
And that fabric is too cute, I do wish Ford/NewHolland would get a clue!