It took a little longer to finish because of several interruptions. Friday we had to go for a blood draw for DH's INR levels and revised
coumadin doses. Saturday the grandkids were here for the day. All three were here for a couple of hours--lots of fun! I am so blessed.Sunday after church and breakfast at the deli with friends, I came home to cook a birthday dinner for DIL-M's birthday. We had lasagna, cheese garlic bread, and White Chocolate Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake. It was delicious!
Tonight out came the sewing machine! I worked on sewing blocks and sewing strips to cut into blocks. The long weekend is over-- back to
3 comments:
Glad you got done, I must have missed this post when I posted on your previous one...I'll try not to be jealous that you have your work completed!
Good for you to stick to your guns with the taxes!!!
And those fabrics are absolutely ADORABLE!!!!! What do you have planned for those? I see a pattern in the background---anything from a recent subscription?
Our stack of tax papers won't be nearly as tall...but still, it's a lot of paperwork. Surely they could make this easier!!!
Post a Comment