Sunday, January 31, 2010

Patches and Mending- the wrong UFO for January

Sometimes necessity has to take priority over pleasure. Chad needed his jeans patched. So I put aside my UFO for January to sew patches and mend 8 pairs of his jeans. They are coming for Herb's birthday day dinner-so I will send these home with him and anticipate receiving another stack of jeans needing patches.


Where's Kasey?

There she is! She likes her new "big girl" blanket. Of course "blankie" is wrapped up inside of her new blanket. And yes--this is the last you will see of Kasey's Fuzzy Flowers!!

5 comments:

Nancy said...

Oh what a cutie!!!!! I love to see little people and their blankies.

Amy said...

There's no such thing as a wrong UFO :0)
((just switch them in the list---no one will ever know))
;0)

LOVE LOVE LOVE Kasey's Fuzzy Flowers, so don't be bashful to show it off!

Carole Burant said...

I remember well having many jeans to patch when the boys were still living at home! lol I just love that quilt you made for Kasey and those pictures of her are just adorable:) xoxo

WhiteStone said...

I've patched many a jean and it always gave me a sense of frugal goodness...or is that good frugalness. lol

Peggy said...

Just love the photo of Kasey and her quilt! I have been mending grandson's jeans and have some mending of my own to do. Think I will save mine till next snowstorm. LOL