
Today "I'd Rather Be Quilting". I am attempting to do the things that need to be completed before we leave for Mpls. early Monday morning.
My checklist for school:
Plans for the substitute for two weeks --done
All work graded and grades in computer for the end of the quarter---done
Quarterly Goals reports as required by IDEA for Students with Disabilities---done
Parent Letter describing accommodations, modifications or alternate curriculum-done
Notifying parents I will be gone from the classroom for two weeks---done
Checklist for ME!
*Reservation at the Sheraton which is attached to Abbott Heart Hospital by sky walk--done
*Books --2 Debbie Macomber, 2 Sherryl Woods, 2 Jennifer Chiaverini's quilting books, Kate Jacob's Knit Two and Knit The Season, my small group study book--Calm My Anxious Heart by Linda Dillow and Pearl Girls ( a collection of short stories -"encountering grit, experiencing grace by a variety of authors) I didn't know I would feel like reading so I have a variety--I won't take all to the hospital. Oh! and the latest Country Sampler magazine to dream over!
* My friend, Julie, put together a care package consisting of Bath and Body lotion & body wash, a crossword puzzle book, and CHOCOLATE!
*No
w the best--genius on my part----I have borrowed a folding cutting mat from Amy. A tote is packed with my rotary cutter, two rulers, blocks that need to be squared, fabric that needs to be cut for future projects, and quilt pattern books to dream from!! If I really need to escape at night if and I can't sleep. Seriously, I don't know how much time I will be at the hospital or the hotel-so I don't know really what to take. Todd, Marie, and Chad are coming on Tuesday the day of the surgery. Katie will stay at home with the three grandkids. DH doesn't understand why they need to take off work to spend the day at the hospital. MEN!!!!!
Now--back to cleaning and laundry--and really "I'd Rather be Quilting"!!!!!!
Trusting in Him,
Linda
5 comments:
Will be thinking of you, dear!!!!!
I'll be thinking of you, too!
Don't forget the baseball bat and my number! Love you "Sis"
I'm wondering when they are going to adopt "No Teacher Left Behind"
Work from home India
what a great post. thanks for sharing
jump manual
Post a Comment