Saturday, January 2, 2010

It is almost finished!

I have finished sewing on Kasey's Fuzzy Flowers flannel quilt. WooHoo! It is now in the washer, when it comes out of the dryer I will post pictures. I sewed the binding on by machine--1. I thought it would be difficult pushing the needle through all the flannel and binding--2. I really wanted to finish it today!

Has anyone ever used a time sheet for projects to see just how much time actually goes into some projects??? Kasey's quilt seems like it took along time!!!!

Linda



2 comments:

Nancy said...

Linda,

Do you have a larger picture of the spreadsheet? I'd like to see what it looks like.

Thanks,

nancy

Amy said...

Hmmm..interesting idea that we all should attempt! I can't count how many times I've heard "how long did it take you to make that quilt?"...to which I shrug and say---"ummmmmmmm....."

I'll be tuning back in later tonight to see the finished quilt. Taking a break myself right now to wait for the oven to pre-heat---"cardboard pizza" for the girls tonight! (Hopefully egg-rolls for 'mom' and 'dad')