Sunday, September 23, 2012

Garden Flag, I think not.

What started out as a Garden Flag for my front yard has turned into a wall hanging.  I like it too well to let it fade outside right now.   Our school district office manager has an old "cheap" picture hanging on the wall of her office.  I told her this fall she needs something new in there.  I think I just might take it in to her in the morning.

I found it when Goggle searching for a pumpkin block.  It was on an old post by p.s. i quilt by rachel griffth.

Does anyone know of a place online to purchase quilt hangers similar to the one in the picture?   I bought two last spring in Appleton and should have picked up more. There are no shops in my area that have quilt hangers.

I must be slipping.  Saturday I only canned 18 pints of applesauce.  This afternoon I have been baking squash all afternoon to freeze.  It is delicious this year-very dry and fluffy.  Next Saturday will be applesauce Saturday for D-I-L 1.

Have a great week!


6 comments:

Ray and Jeanne said...

Cute garden flag! I have bought many hangers made by ackfeld but have never ordered directly from them. They do have a website: ackfeldwire.com
Good luck! ~Jeanne

The Slow Quilter said...

You are right, it is too pretty to fade in the yard. I have never brought quilt hangers, put I think I will keep my eyes out for them.

StitchinByTheLake said...

Michelle at The Raspberry Rabbit has had those on sale but I don't know if she has any left. blessings, marlene
theraspberryrabbits.com

Maria said...

Oh!! Your manager will love the wall hanging Linda.
I am pleased some of the ladies could help with the hangers....

Carrie P. said...

cute fall wall hanging. I don't know where to get hangers like that.

Linda said...

Oh, I love your wallhanging. So cute.