Ahhhh! That felt so good!
Three hours of working on Cora Elizabeth's baby quilt made a world of difference!
It was an extremely challenging couple of days at school. I am
so very thankful for my quilting to help me unwind and relax!
All that is left is to sew on the binding..and to make a label.
One of the best purchases I made was the Slider Supreme. I bought the
"Queen Size". It is 11 1/2" X 17". When FMQ the fabric glides as you work your
piece across the machine. It is a Teflon top with a tacky back.
Tomorrow will be cleaning, picking tomatoes, and canning applesauce.
We are supposed to have temps in the mid 20's Sunday morning.
Here comes fall!
P.S.
I found while reading blogs an AWESOME giveaway.
Check out
She is giving away a box FULL of great treasures!
Click on her picture to visit your blog!
Enjoy your weekend!


5 comments:
Such a sweet quilt for "Cora Elizabeth"
Did the mat help??
**heavenly sigh for you**
Yes...excellent unwinding progress after your week!
So impressed on the beautiful finish.
Our Saturday sounds identical!!! The last of my tomatoes; some apples (from Darin!), and laundry. BUT...all relaxing and little disciplinarian needed :)
I always feel better after I've done a bit of quilting too. That sweet little quilt is lovely!!!
A very pretty quilt Linda , hope you enjoyed your day in the kitchen :-)
Linda, such a pretty quilt! Your quilting really complements the quilt so well! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Post a Comment