Eleven of my blogging friends wrote about their activities during the Blue Moon.
It was more fun to draw one name rather than the computerized number generator!
AND...The winner is Pokey!
She wrote:
"Hi, Linda! Let's see, we stood and looked up at the bright moon in the sky, said, hmmm, and went to bed! Long days around here, isn't that romantic of us?!? We did talk about Neil Armstrong passing though, how sad ....
School starts for us on Wednesday, so I'm glad to get to enjoy the holiday with my Larry. Hope you enjoy the Labor Day, too ~
:-}pokey"
"Hi, Linda! Let's see, we stood and looked up at the bright moon in the sky, said, hmmm, and went to bed! Long days around here, isn't that romantic of us?!? We did talk about Neil Armstrong passing though, how sad ....
School starts for us on Wednesday, so I'm glad to get to enjoy the holiday with my Larry. Hope you enjoy the Labor Day, too ~
:-}pokey"
I am almost finished putting your gift together.
If you would please email your address I will send your gift box.
So far...a Fall mug rug that I have almost finished, a Christmas Notepad cube, and
a package of Chai Chocolate.
I had Kasey & Cole for the last Friday of the summer. Then Jessica came on Saturday morning to spend the night. DS2 and DIL-2 went camping for the weekend with their bus. This was her second time away from mom over night. The two of us spent most of the night rocking in the recliner. She wasn't crying hard..just wanted to be held and reassured. They picked her up this afternoon. She ran to her daddy and held on.
She is a "button pusher."

4 comments:
Congratulations to Pokey on being the winner.
Sometimes it's nice to be just cuddled, even all night...
Congratulations to Pokey.
Looks like your button pusher is a good helper during the waking hours ;-)
Thank you, Linda! I was out of town again, but just got in to see my name. Blessings to you, remember the nights we did the all night thing with our own babies? I'm glad you had your little snuggle bug ~
:-}pokey
Congrats to Pokey...looks like a great prize!
I love those kind of button pushers, they are so sweet! Don't you love spending time with them? They are really good helpers, huh?
Post a Comment