Sunday, April 22, 2012

A Quick Wallhanging Flimsy

 
Saturday night I needed time to relax after this difficult past week.  I had picked up fabric a couple of weeks ago to make table runners as gifts for friends.    I found this Perkins pattern and had planned to make it into a Christmas Wallhanging.  
Instead, I made a few changes--using four fabrics rather than seven to make a patriotic wallhanging. The outer border is 3 inches rather than 5 inches.  Hopefully one night this week I will sandwich and quilt it.   I am going to add a hanger strip on the back.  I just might keep this for myself.

I'm looking forward to more of the Table Toppers on the Blog Hop this week.  


Have a great week!

3 comments:

Maria said...

Nice Christmas Wall Hanging, well done Linda

Rosemary Dickinson said...

I think your grandchildren are beautiful! I like the medallion star. I like the changes you made. I sometimes find the borders are way too wide. Thanks for following my blog! So nice to meet you! I love Sharon's blog and find her to be so nice! I'll be checking in on your blog and look forward to your future posts!

Carrie P. said...

very nice, i really like your version.