I am totally enjoying the Table Topper Blog Hop this week. There are many fantastic projects. I think I will have to try a Table Topper...might make a great gift!
It has been organized by Madame Samm of "Sew I quilt." She has a fun blog that I enjoy following.
Please enjoy the other wonderful table toppers. 
Tuesday we were back at the Minneapolis Heart Institute at the Abbott Northwestern Alliana Hospital for a followup on the cardiac ablations that DH had in January. At that time one upper chamber was in A Fib and the other in A Flutter. He hasn't been feeling very well for several weeks. Tuesday they found he was back in A Flutter and most likely it had occurred quite a while ago. We spent the night in Mpls. I was certainly glad Target was close for toothpaste, toothbrush, deodorant, and such. This morning they performed his third cardioversion. We arrived back home late this afternoon. I certainly hope it holds this time.

2 comments:
Hoping all stays well for your DH this time.
Best wishes to your husband, Linda! Sometimes, quilting is the best therapy...
Post a Comment