I am cleaning and trying to do some organizing today. I have three books to give away. Two are Jennifer Chiaverini books. The Third is titled, "Patchwork Christmas." The story of how a retired teacher leaves a patchwork quilt to two of her former students. It is a great "feel good" story.
All three are to give away. Let me know which one you would like to have. That way I am able to share with three friends!
I "value the gift of friendship".. Even those I only know through blogging!
4 comments:
That is so sweet of you, Linda! I will pick Circle of Quilters because that is the next book in line for me! :)
Patchwork Christmas for me.
Love giveaways! lol
Hey, Linda, what a sweet idea! Thanks for the chance. I would love to read the Winding Ways by JC...I haven't read that one yet...thanks for the chance. Hugs!
Either one of the JC books would be fine with me. Thanks for doing the giveaway!!
Post a Comment