Saturday, March 31, 2012

New Quilt for Conner


I have been working  nights on a new quilt for Conner.  He has moved into his own room with new "Cars" sheets.  I found the fabric for his new quilt and curtains for his window.  

The very first quilt I made was for him.  I had not had a quilting class or spent time studying quilt books.  It was soooo bad.  I did learn a lot though! After my community ed class taught by Amy.  I became addicted to quilting as my stress reliever!
My first attempt at quilting!
Conner with my first quilt.  April 2009




2 comments:

Maria said...

Ah!!! It did not matter if the quilt was not as good as you wanted just look at the look on Connner's face. He LOVED it..
I am sure he was be thrilled with his big boy quilt too.
Love it..

Sharon said...

Such a happy face!!! He looks very pleased with his very own quilt made by you! I love the Cars quilt you just made him. He is going to love it too!!