Sunday, March 18, 2012

Delightful Dilemmia




We know it won't last...but we are enjoying this unusual weather!  It was 82 deg. this afternoon.  The past few days it has been in the upper 70's with sunshine.  The ice is off both of our ponds and the ice on most of the lakes is dark and slushy.   Usually we are still under many inches of snow and have been known to have snowstorms the first day of spring!


Delightful Dilemma--Lost 45 lbs. Spring clothes don't fit!


Saturday night I finished Block 1 of the Vintage Kansas City Star Block of the Month.  This one is "Nosegays."  There were 34 pieces in this block!  WooHoo...Not once did I have to rip!


The second block was much easier...I see from the pic that I need to check my pressing on the right corner.  It is called "Fair and Square."



This is the first time I have tired a BOM from an online fabric store. I have found there is a lot of left over fabric.  The fabric is all Kansas Troubles by Moda.



2 comments:

Maria said...

How good to be in such a dilemmia Linda. Congratulations.

I am loving your blocks ,great colours.Great that you made your block without ripping. The blocks will look good when all are finished and stitched together.

Sharon said...

Congratulations on the weight loss, Linda!
The blocks look great!!