Katie has had a good week. She and the kids were at her parents Tuesday through Friday. Chad is bringing them up this afternoon to stay tonight and tomorrow with us. They go back to Marshfield for another 3D ultrasound on Monday. So until they arrive I am working on the John Deere baby quilt. Hopefully it will be machine quilted this afternoon.
Until my update!!All that is left is the binding--That I will be able to finish one night after school this week.
My if she's a girl--is sandwiched and pinned. Maybe Sunday night I will be able to quilt it. Monday is DH's birthday. He hasn't decided yet if he wants apple pie or a layered German Chocolate cake.
Thank you Kelly from Charming Girls and Kris from Dandelion Quilts for sponsoring the "Word Up Sewing Party!!


9 comments:
Looking good! I just got home, so I don't know if I will really get to join in.
That is SO darling!!!
That is so cute, Linda. Glad the kids will be there this weekend. Waiting is the hardest part.
Love both of those quilts! So glad you're joining us - and so glad Katie is doing well!
Both so cute!
Great quilts! Love that you made two, way to cover!
I'm so glad another week has gone by for Katie. Hope the check up goes well Monday. The quilts are so very cute. I love the prairie points on "it's a girl".
Very cute! He'll love that forever! Enjoy your family.
Pleased things are going well for Katie. Hope all goes well on Monday.
You are doing really well with the baby quilts Linda.
OH if it was me I would LOVE the "German Chocalate Cake" YUM!!!!
Post a Comment