We have had snow on the ground since November 11. It is making for a long winter.
DIL-2 is on best rest at the St. Joseph's Hospital in Marshfield. She started contractions after the amniocenteses. She is on medication and an IV to stop the contractions. DS-2 is driving home tonight. He has been there since Thursday morning. They had not expected to be admitted when they went over so they had nothing with them. Conner and Tatum are at their other grandparents until Sunday afternoon. They will be here after that during the week. If the contractions stop and don't reoccur, Katie maybe allowed to come home on Monday and will be on best rest at home. The doctors are being very careful, if the baby would arrive this premature it would be airlifted to Marshfield, so they would like to have her there if she goes into labor. They are equipped to take care of the baby immediately. She is at 33 weeks now. Thank you for your continued prayers and thoughts. Tonight is Friday Night Sew-in. I have been working on the quilt for the new baby "if" it is a she. I will post pictures tomorrow when I have more accomplished!

3 comments:
Praying the Babe decides to wait a little longer!!!
Thinking of you all especially Katie.
Oh it looks so cold.BRRRRRR!!
Looking forward to seeing the quilt you are working on.
Praying all goes well for your DIL.
That is cold...and here I am complaining of 20 degree weather! We've have very little snow...a few inches here and there. I'm ready for summer...just skip spring and bring on the heat!
Post a Comment