During Friday Night Sew In, I was able to piece and finish the flimsy for the baby quilt. Katie's contractions have stopped and the IV has been removed. They are watching now to see if the contractions begin again. She is really hoping they don't have to do another amniocentesis. She will know on Monday after another ultrasound if she is able to come home.
I hope to baste and quilt it during the Packer Victory over the Bears tomorrow afternoon.
Tonight Cole and Kasey were over while DS-1 and DIL-1 went out on a date night. They had dinner at Applebee's and went to see "True Grit" . DH asked DIL-1 if it was as good as the original with John Wayne. She didn't know it was a remake!!!
Go Pack!!!!!!

7 comments:
Oh What a pretty Quilt top Linda.
Hope all goes well for Katie on Monday.
First, Yay on the Flimsy! The prairie points give the quilt a beautiful daintiness about it.
Second, Yay (and keeping fingers crossed) for Katie!
Third.....*snort* Paul and I got a kick out of the Clay Matthews shirt! GO PACK!!!!!!!
Since I do not have a vested interest this year, in honor of you I will say "Go Packers." Sure hope things settle down for Katie and she can get further along. The quilt is just beautiful and you should be very proud of that one. Judy C
That quilt top, with those three-dimensional prairie points, is really cute. How fun to be able to sew something girl-y! (Me, of three grandsons.) That's hopeful news about Katie. And now aren't you feeling old... "True Grit" a remake. "Kids these days!" Ha! Now I sound old! (smile)
So pretty! Love the softness of the colors! And I like the John Deer quilt more than I thought I would. My niece wanted one for her baby, may have to copy yours. Your little guy is adorable! Hope all is well with Katie.
Very nice quilt and now the packers how won! Congrats on a beautiful quilt and your team moving on to the big game.
I love this quilt! Too bad the Packers won't win it all.
Post a Comment