
I received an envelope in the mail from
The Quilting Cat, Piwacket, containing three fat quarters and an awesome book. The title of the book is, "fast, fun, & easy Fabric Boxes. I am anxious to attempt to make some fabric boxes. It was Piwacket who encouraged me to get busy and work on my mystery quilt when she gave the orders to "go quilt for 15 minutes."

This is a picture of Evie and Louis taken last June (with the quilt I made for Evie). They are the precious ones who both had H1N1 a couple of weeks ago. Not only are they both recovered from the flu--the Lord also healed their hearts while He was at it. They were each born with holes in their hearts and were anticipating open heart surgery next Spring for Louis and to be schedule for Evie. Today they both had appointments with their pediatric cardiologist. After two echoes the doctor came into the room in tears. He said he isn't usually able to give good news. His words, "It is a miracle." The hole in Louie's heart has totally closed! One Evie's holes has went from 12 mm to 8mm and it feathering-so it looks as though it is healing. Another hole was two small to measure. She still has one hole that will be patched through a cardiac catheter lab rather than open heart surgery in two years! The only thing to say is, "Praise the Lord for answers to prayers."
Linda
4 comments:
God is so good! I'm glad you like your package. It's been fun getting to know other bloggers. Hugs,
Linda and Piwacket
Thanks Linda, for the kind words and prayers for the grandkids. Last night was pretty emotional in the Spiegelberg and Wepner families. Louis told Grandma he has a healthy heart now! Dr. Baker said he has seen other holes close, but he never expected Louis's to close and then to see Evelyn's smaller. Overwhelming is the only word to describe sometimes miracles happen. Thank God for all he has done.
Yes....yes....yes!!....There are more Lindas in the blogging world than i can count!! Most born between 1945 and 1955.....i'm a '50 baby!!!
Welcome to the quilting world and welcome to my blog.....i blog about everyday simple(crazy) life things......please stop back by!!
Enjoy....LindaMay
Linda, I just started the group you recommended. Here's the address and I posted about it on my blog.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/crafty_angels/
I've also started a new blog called Mustard Seed Living. Life as a soon-to-be-single Christian lady in my 50s is bound to be a bit daunting, but my faith is the armor God has wrapped around me.
Post a Comment