Friday, October 30, 2009

Check out Canton Village Quilt Works

Happy Friday!
When reading The Quilting Cat's blog tonight, she told about the most awesome give away at Canton Village Quilt Works . Jackie just returned from Quilt Market and has 5 awesome give aways! There are jelly rolls, layer cakes, and charm packs! Check her out.

More Later!

Linda

(Could anyone direct me how to find a fancy signature?)

2 comments:

Granny Lyn said...

There is a way of making a signature in the "paint" program on your computer, then saving it as a picture. then, when you compose a new post, upload the picture of your signature first, make sure you put it first because blogger will put that one at the bottom of the page, and you won't have to shuffle your pictures around. ----I think that's how to do it---- I had better try it out first, huh? LOL

Karly said...

Hi Linda! Thanks for visiting my blog, I'm glad you found me. :) It is so special to meet other christians on the internet. I see you have taken up quilting, I have always been very impressed with people who can sew and crochet. (something I never mastered). My daughter wants a sewing machine for christmas, and joked about making me a quilt. :) I would love that! lol