Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Thank you!

Thank you to all who held little Evie (Evelyn) and Louie (Louis) in your prayers. They are both over the H1N1 flu. It was a long and frightening recovery for their parents with several coversations with the pediatrician and one chest x-ray. Evie now is on medication for pinkeye, but the other infections are gone. Thank you from Evie and Louie, their mom and dad, and grandma and grandpa!

I spent a little time sewing together one set of the blocks for Bonnie's Mystery Lights Quilt when "The Quilting Cat" gave the direction to go quilt for 15 minutes, I followed her orders!









This weekend we head to Kaukauna for a wedding, with reception in DePere and our hotel is in Green Bay. We will then head up to Sturgeon Bay to visit my sister, Peg and her husband. (actually-Peg is my closest friend and college roommate- we just claim to be sisters) Her youngest daughter is getting married. My other close college friend, Jane and her husband will also be there. It should be a great time to celebrate!

One of the soon to be "Crafting Angels"!
Linda

3 comments:

Granny Lyn said...

oh, I'm so glad Evie and Louie are doing better! answers to prayers!!! it is such a scary virus, so your family is blessed to have it passed!

those blocks look so good, makes me want to hop over and start the mystery, but I have so much on my plate now...
have a great week!

Linda said...

The blocks look great! You're the only bean I know who does follow my orders. I mailed your package today and you should get it on Tuesday. Hugs and purrs!

Amy said...

Ooooooooooooooo! I LOVE you colors Linda!!!!
I finally set time aside to get some quilting done myself this past weekend and worked on the Christmas Lights layout as well :0)