Thursday, August 13, 2009

Revised Finished Projects!!!




One more baby girl quilt completed. Our neighbors had a baby girl born the day after our new granddaughter--same hospital! Aria Rebekah was born to Haylee and Jerry on July 17. I waited until she arrived to make the quilt--hoping she was a girl. I had made a retro cowboy quilt for her "big" brother Fane's first birthday in June. She is one busy mommy!

I used Amanda Jean's stipple turtorial (crazy mom quilts) once again for guidance in the quilting process! Thank you!!!!!

I also finished the Christmas Tree Skirt I started earlier this summer. I held off finishing it because I was afraid to quilt it. However, I have more confidence now that I have used the stippling quilting method--and I completed it. It was extremely difficult to make myself cut up the side and cut the six inch hole in the center. It almost stayed a table covering rather than tree skirt.

Next I am going to work on the valances for my kitchen--or maybe I should finish Step 2 of the Mystery Lights quilt or maybe I should finish cutting the pieces for the Maverick quilt. DECISIONS---

1 comment:

pajudie said...

Linda - Your baby girl quilt looks great - what a nice gift it will be. I see that you live in Wisconsin. I lived in Genesee for about 7 years - loved it there.
Judie