Katie likes bright colors--so this is the result. Prairie Points were fun! I have also finished a quilt top that is one row shorter with the same pinwheel and prairie points.
Christmas Lights Mystery Quilt is ready for the next issue! I dug and found Christmas fabrics from projects that never were finished! I did purchase the black print. This may prove to me that I am ready to move on to more difficult projects and tackle a full size quilt.
Oh! My daughter in law just called--no labor yet! However, I did tell her that the quilt is finished so she can go ahead and deliver. It would be fun to have her wait until next Wednesday when the birthday would be 07-08-09!!
Happy Wednesday!
Linda
1 comment:
Look at you girl!!! I think it's funny that we both have dubbed it "Pinwheels and Prairie Points." It just makes sense!
And just LOOK at the quilting in the border!!! YOU have been practicing and growing in confidence!
I'm also glad to see you've jumped into the Christmas Lights mystery. Bonnie's mysteries definitely deserve the credit of why I'm as obsessed as I am in quilting.
Post a Comment