Monday, July 20, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things!


Conner wanted to hold Tatum or as he calls her, "Tatumcole". Chad and Katie set him on the bed and placed her in his arms-It lasted about 30 seconds.






The happy new family! Katie and Tatum went home on Saturday. Sunday afternoon Chad did up all the laundry so Katie wouldn't have to climb the stairs. He also had Conner out in the shop with him so Katie could rest while the baby slept. We are so blessed!






Since the dairy cows are gone--Hallejuah! I am not getting the
1 1/2 to 3 hours of exercise a day that I had other summers. However, my knees, hips and elbows no longer ache. Last week I rejoined Curves to make sure I exercise in the correct way. Also-hopefully lose many extra pounds. I look at it at 5 pounds at a time, not quite as discouraging that way!

I made a quick trip to Rice Lake to run some errands this afternoon! What grandma cannot resist a sale, especially when things were 70-80% off the lowest sale price! I found several special outfits for Tatum for this fall and Christmas time all 3 to 6 month size. I am sure she won't mind last years fashion!



I am really going to do it! I found this pattern in the Sept. Quick Quilts--It looks to be something I can handle. So I found the fabrics on-line from three different sites. The final four arrived today!




I am enjoying meeting new friends through the blogging! So until next time! Enjoy your quilting, children, grandchildren, DH, and friends.

Linda

1 comment:

Amy said...

Oooooooo!! Those colors are to KILL for! Right up my alley!
I've been sharing your pics (via blog) with Val and the ladies. THANKS!