
A new quilter is hooked! As I was cleaning the living room, I looked over to find Kasey climbing onto my sewing

chair. She reached into the "scrap pail" to find the fabric

she wanted. She picked the long strips of yellow and pink. Instead of taking her away I reached for my camera. She worked to straighten out the strips, then she knew it had to go under the presser foot. That took her awhile. When she started reaching for knobs I knew it was time to intervene! She is like all quilters! She definitely did not want to leave the machine!
Kasey is Todd and Marie's 19 month old daughter! My favorite granddaughter--I can still say that for a few days! Katie is due next Wednesday!!!
Linda
2 comments:
Fun and Adorable, Linda!
Enjoy your weekend
Oh how sweet! She does need a booster seat though! Giggle! Don't you just want to squeeze her up?
Post a Comment