Merry Christmas to your family and loved ones!
Our tree is not the most elaborate or the most ornate. However, it is filled with memories.
There are several past Christmas gifts that I have shining together in my house this year. There are six gifts from friends in this arrangement.
I hadn't planned on spending the eight days before Christmas with pneumonia. I didn't get any baking done or finish Christmas shopping. Finally yesterday and today I have more energy.
We now take three tables to eat Christmas brunch. I started setting the food on the island in the Christmas as a buffet. No one is bashful. Everyone goes back for seconds and thirds.
We have the little kids.
More little kids and Katie.
Then the adult table. Our nephew and his significant other have moved here from NJ. They have now become part of our family for holidays.
Missing from the picture is my mom and DIL- Marie.
The older kids sang some of their songs with Jessa joining.
What Christmas would be complete without some snooping through the presents?I did manage to finish two aprons for Tatum and Jessa. Photos when I am able to stop them long enough for pictures! OH! I did finally finish Tatum's blanket. She immediately shared with Kylie so Kylie could cuddle up on Great Grandma's lap for a quick nap.


3 comments:
So sorry to hear about your illness with pneumonia! I do love the Christmas celebrations at your house though with family and decorations and I'm sure delicious food :)
Merry Christmas!
betty
It's hard being sick during the holidays!! Glad you are feeling better. Love your tree!
Merry Christmas and happy new year!
Do hope you are 100% again now ...
What a blessed fun filled Christmas Day... Nothing nicer than a concert by the little ones.
Love the photo of great gran cuddling Bub...
Post a Comment