Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Christmas is Coming!!

I know they are simple and I know they are quick...But, I have finished two gifts!! I have more cut from other fabric, three aprons cut, and a wall hanging.  We will see if I complete it all! I felt SO good to do two projects.
This past weekend we had three grandkids Friday night through Sunday afternoon while DS and DIL attended a Christmas Party north of Duluth.   It was a busy time.  The weather was beautiful for playing outside on Saturday morning.  In the afternoon we went to a tree farm in search of two perfect trees. 
 They decided this was perfect for their home.  I am glad they have a tall ceiling.  We sent a picture to their dad to make sure it was ok.  He replied, "It is perfect."  Cole was proud of his choice!
Helping Papa with sawing it down was a joint project.  The one for our house isn't as tall or as full!

Sunday morning we all attended the church Christmas program for the other family of grandkids.
Tatum was Mary.  She insisted on hold and rocking baby Jesus during the program.
I am not sure if this video will come through.  If it does, ENJOY!  Our little Jessa truly  loves life.

I am participating in reading Ann Voskamp's ,"The Greatest Gift."  It  has a daily reading through the season of Advent focusing on the preparation for Christmas.


Love and Prayers,
Linda


2 comments:

betty said...

Always enjoy watching children in programs at church :) Good for you for getting a few gifts done!

betty

Maria said...

Such lovely gifts...

Looked like the children and you guys enjoyed getting the Christmas trees...

Tatum is a good Mary caring for baby Jesus...

Love the little Video of Jessa...