I had the kids for the snow day from school on April 17th. It saves them having to ride 35 minutes to daycare on bad roads.
These were taken today. Colby's first time big enough to climb the slide by himself! He loved it! Wouldn't let me turn him around to go down. Simply climbed up and turned around to go down backward!
It has been crazy at school the past month. It won't end for several weeks. I have started a Wisconsin Badger lap quilt for a friend at school who is retiring this spring.
God Bless,
Linda
3 comments:
WOW that was a lot of snow... Looks like the Grandkids enjoyed their snow day at your place. Much better than daycare..
How cute is the wee one going down the slide backwards...
Our kids have been on holidays and go back next week.
I'm happy to see the ground has finally shown up for you folks. The snowfall count is incredible! We have had one of our driest, warmer winters, which can mean a scorcher of a summer to come...oh, well.
School is crazy for us, too, I've spent 3 different days of our Easter break down at school to get ready for Open House on May 1, and we wonder why summer is such a treat ~
:-}pokey
I am so glad that snow didn't come to us!! =) Kids love it though, don't they?
Post a Comment