Thursday, March 27, 2014

One more finish...One more Badger Win!


Another Wisconsin WIN!  WooHoo!  At this rate I will finish more quilting projects!
Tonight I finished a baby quilt for a baby whose Grandma died after a valiant battle with cancer seven months before her first grandchild was born.  I promised her I would sew quilts for her grandbabies. 
This is for the second little guy who arrived a few weeks ago. 

 
Hopefully this will be our last snow of the spring!  (I don't really believe it. )It kept snowing about two hours after this picture.  We received about six inches of slush. As six year old Kasey and I were driving home in near white out conditions she said, "Grandma, I think it will be winter eternally!"











2 comments:

Maria said...

Pleased your team had another win...
What a lovely promise you made your friend and the little quilt is sweet.
LOL I love what our little ones say...

FlourishingPalms said...

How nice of you to sew quilts for another's grandchild. You've been a very special friend for her family, for sure. So sorry about your long winter. Seems your Kasey is an astute observer of nature!