The calendar says it is spring. However, it definitely doesn't look like it at our home. We had another 10 inches of snow this past week.
Tonight while watching the NCAA March Madness, I was also sewing at the dining room table. I have finished two more baby quilt tops that I had started earlier.
Our neighbors are expecting in May. One of them will go to Jerry & Haylee's
new baby.
With the Badgers wining tonight.. I will have another night of quilting when they play in the Sweet 16 next week!
Go Badgers!!


5 comments:
Sweet baby quilts, Linda! Hope your team keeps winning for you while you quilt. ;)
Two cute little quilts Linda.
Can't believe the snow you are still having...it is still very hot here..
Love the patches on Kaseys quilt... Doesn't she want a new one??
Two adorable baby quilts! We're expecting a snowstorm this week! I want spring too! So done with winter!!
We have a dusting of snow this morning. I am so done with winter!!!
Helloo nice post
Post a Comment