Thursday, October 31, 2013

Home Again......

 The Sheraton Minneapolis Midtown  was my home away from home Monday thru Thursday morning this week.  
 DH was a patient at  the Abbott Northwestern Heart Hospital again.  . Once again he was in AFib and AFlutter.   We have been there so often the nurses even remember us!   His Cardiac Electrophysiologist told us the next step will be a second ablation.

My days were spent in his room until about 7:30 or so.  Then I would return to my room.  The hotel is connected to the hospital by a secure 1/2 mile skyway.

So...when I had a few hours to myself at night I watched TV and fussy cut small pieces for two upcoming baby quilts.  I am so glad I bought a small cutting mat.  It fits great in the suitcase.  Now to find the time to put them together.  One needs to be complete for a shower on November 10.

Our own bed is going to feel so good in a few minutes...Back to school in the morning.



2 comments:

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

Heart stuff can be so scary. Is he doing better?

Maria said...

Hope your DH a heart is working properly agin....
How nice for you to be able to do a little fabric play.