I am in desperate need of some therapy time. I need to relax my mind for a while. DH had two days of normal sinus rhythm. Today he is back in Afib. I will be making a call to the Cardiologist at the Heart hospital in the morning.
I will update after some quilting time.
God Bless,
Linda

5 comments:
Linda, I'm so sorry to hear of your husband's and your trials. I will be praying for you! Thank goodness you can do a little cutting during your de-stressing time at night!
Thinking of you both, it's a difficult time for you both
Do hope you got your Therapy Linda..
Love the view from your window.
Sorry to hear about Herb, hope you get some good news.
Peg.
Sorry to hear about your husband. Prayers are being sent. I hope you get some time to de-stress.
Hope medications or procedures have your husband feeling better soon. I might check out Hudson quilt show, not far from a service I may be going to. Happy belated birthday.
Post a Comment