One of the wonderful things about having special daughters-in-love is their doing special things for me. After years of not celebrating my birthday they now make sure it is a special day. Travis' funeral had been held the day before my birthday. The anniversary every year was too difficult for my DH to do anything special for me. It bothered me most because my sons weren't taught how a husband honors his wife on her birthday. That has all changed now that I have DILs.
We tried to take a picture. The kids were either not feeling well or just too tired. I subtitled the picture, "How many grand kids can cry at one time in one picture!"
Currently the grandkids are 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 10 months and 6 weeks! I am so very blessed!
Kylie's star arrived yesterday from Scrap Happy Creations.
Kasey called last Saturday afternoon all exited. She said, "Grandma the swans are back on the pond. I just saw one taking a bath with its tail feathers up in the air." So the next afternoon she and I went on the 4-wheeler to take a picture.
Sometime I hope to return to my quilting! I learned this week that my forever friend and adopted sister's son and DIL are expecting their first baby. They have had difficulty becoming pregnant. Everyone is thrilled for them. I have been saving John Deere baby fabric hoping this day would come.
(Oh! I am holding with my weight. The best part is that I have not gained any of the twenty pounds back. Hopefully I will be able to return to class soon!)
If you have extra time in your prayer time...DH's heart is not
beating correctly again. We meet with the specialist on Wednesday to
see what the next procedure will be. Thank you!
God Bless!
Linda
4 comments:
Such a great picture of you with your grandies! I love those "real" pictures. You could have posted several of those and every one of them would make me grin. Good for you to be holding with the 20 pound weight loss. I know how difficult it is... keeping the weight off is just as hard. My dieting crutch has been juicing. It has helped me SO much to have a 12 ounce vegetable drink every morning, as breakfast. Plus, I feel good, and that's the best part. Hang in there, girl!
I love the picture of the grands. I have to say, the boy looking at the crying girl has the best expression on his face! lol!!
Great picture of you and the grands. When you get that many together, there will always be someone crying, blinking, looking away or whatever else...It's so nice that you have them around to enjoy.
I'll keep your husband in my prayers and hope his heart situation gets better. Keep us updated...
My quilting has been sporadic too. Since my MIL moved in with us, I can't find anything since everything was moved around. All I do is hunt for stuff and it's driving me crazy. It's really hard to be motivated when I'm so disorganized. Anyway, I'm trying but it's slow! BTW, you are looking great. Keep on losing the weight!
Happy Belated Birthday Linda...
What a gorgeous natural photo of the grand kids and you.....
Post a Comment