Tuesday, September 24, 2013

WooHoo!

Even with all of the added stress with my caseload and work at school I am still losing weight! 
I am down 20 pounds since I started the end of July.  It may not seem like much to some people..But to me it is a huge accomplishment.   These are some of the great things that are happening!



My HUGEST challenge is after school when I arrive home.  I am still looking for a solution or help for that time of day!!  Any suggestions will be appreciated! 

Warning Granma story: Conner and Kasey were playing here one afternoon last week after school. I heard Conner ask Kasey, "Do you want to play Cowboys and Native Americans?" Something gets lost in being politically correct sometimes.



5 comments:

Sheila said...

Congratulations Linda :) My husband and I have been on a diet since February. He is down a little over thirty pounds, I'm a little bit less. The thing that works for my husband is "Newton Fruit Thins", especially if you need that little bit of sweet. http://brands.nabisco.com/newtons/fruit-thins-cranberry.aspx

http://thankfullga447 said...

I eat nuts and dried apricots or almond butter.

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

I am very happy for you!

Yup, the PC police ruined that game, huh? lol

Anonymous said...

Congrats on that weight loss! I sure would feel blessed if that was my weight loss since July! I have been plateaued for ever it seems!

What did you mean about what to do after school?

Hugs~

Tracy said...

Way to go Linda! My bad time of the day is about 2 PM...really crave the sweets then.
Oh the Native American comment made me chuckle!