The eight foot board takes up much of a spare room upstairs. To get from one side to other I crawled until the table! I think it will work great for cutting also! When I take down the twin bed it will add a little space to work around. I have the melamine board on a 4 foot table.
This is the view from the upstairs window!
What post would be complete without a grandbaby picture!
Granddaughter #4 at four weeks!
School is challenging again this year. I have 19 students in grades 3-6 with disabilities on my caseload. They have many needs. In my class I have 2 students with Downs Syndrome who each have their own aide. The other students range from CD (Cognitive Disabilities), HI (Hearing Impaired), SLD (Specific Learning Disabilities), EBD (Emotional Behavior Disability), and OHI (Other Health Impaired). It makes for long hours at school and home. I will save school stories for another post.Until next time!


2 comments:
Your quilt is beautiful and bless you for the special service you give to the our special angels.
Great idea with the board and saw horses . It will keep you fit crawling under it ...LOL nice quilt you have lying on. It.
Oh how cute is your newest addition.. Lovely smile.
Nice view from your windows.. Beautiful updated photos of yourGC..
Post a Comment