
I am SO very anxious to be able to spend time quilting and more time reading blogs of my friends. I feel often that I have lost touch with many of the great gals I enjoy spending time with, if only through blog reading.
One project for sure will be ANOTHER grandbaby quilt!!! This is the first time we have known ahead of time that the baby will be a girl!
Number 7 is due in August! Not sure what to call this one..I called Jessa the "frosting" because we didn't know there would be number 5, then called I Colby the cherry on top since number 6 was a definite surprise. Maybe this one will be the chocolate sauce poured over the top!


4 comments:
{{Psst.... 14.5 days in actuality, but....who's counting}}
;-)
I agree 100% about the feeling of having "lost touch" with all of the online quilting gals.
Soon.... soon!
Congratulations on #7!!!
Congrats! 7? That's a lot. I feel overwhelmed with 3. LOL Yes! I'm with you on counting down the days. My youngest is a senior! I've been thinking no more school, YEA. And then yesterday she signed up for college - 5 or 6 classes. Here we go again - LOL.
Congrts on a new chapter of your life
Post a Comment