Saturday, May 11, 2013

Mother's Day


For the mom's who have the privilege of a child waiting in heaven for us it is a bittersweet day. 
 This is what I posted on my facebook yesterday.

" Each year for Mother's Day I receive three red roses from Herb to represent our sons. The question that always takes a mom's breath away is when asked, "How many children do you have?" As I have explained to other moms in our exclusive club the answer depends on the situation/ setting. My usual answer as the boys were growing up was to start with the youngest saying, "Chad is..., Todd is,,, and Travis, our four year old in heaven." 

 This Mother's Day think of the moms who are thinking of and missing their babies. 



2 comments:

Sharon said...

Bless your heart Linda! Hoping you have a Happy Mother's Day! {HUGS}

Anonymous said...

Wow Linda...I didn't know you've lost 3 sons~ Somehow I've missed that. Would you mind sharing with me what happened??? My daughter lost her son at 41 weeks...Alexander. We got to hold him, but he was gone. What a heart break. So I appreciate your roses very much! ♥♥♥ Yes, you always count them because they are your children. I actually have 11 grandchildren. But 4 are in heaven~ They count for sure in all our hearts!!! By the way...that is 11 grandchildren by 2 daughters! Busy daughters! My son doesn't have any. LOL God is good! ♥♥♥