Linda's Lines and Loves
Yes weird weather all over the world..We actually had rain so didn't swim this morning, maybe we have Autumn...I do like you snow photos Linda...
The same here in Omaha, do I need to take my Christmas things out?
Wow, one wonders where spring is! ~Jeanne
I think Mother Nature is bi-polar.
Beautiful but unbelievable, isn't it? I saw a funny today with a picture of Maxine saying, "Usually if I have a Blizzard in May, it's from Dairy Queen." Love it!
It is very pretty. We don't have snow here (ever) so I can enjoy your pictures.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Yes weird weather all over the world..
We actually had rain so didn't swim this morning, maybe we have Autumn...
I do like you snow photos Linda...
The same here in Omaha, do I need to take my Christmas things out?
Wow, one wonders where spring is! ~Jeanne
I think Mother Nature is bi-polar.
Beautiful but unbelievable, isn't it? I saw a funny today with a picture of Maxine saying, "Usually if I have a Blizzard in May, it's from Dairy Queen." Love it!
It is very pretty. We don't have snow here (ever) so I can enjoy your pictures.
Post a Comment