Tuesday, October 16, 2012

I Hope You Dance

Yesterday after MIL's funeral the kids were at our house.  I went out with my simple camera.  I know this is blurry...after I saw the picture I thought of the Lee Ann Womack song, "I Hope You Dance."


6 comments:

Ray and Jeanne said...

I know the last weeks have been really hard on you - I've been praying for you and your family. This picture and song tells me you are going to be fine. Hang in there and I hope you dance! ~Jeanne

Sheila said...

Very precious picture even if a bit blurry , many prayers for you and your family . I love that song too :-)

Rosemary Dickinson said...

So sorry to hear your sad news. I like this song too! Your granddaughter looks gorgeous in her beautiful dress! I'm sending you prayers and hope you all heal very soon from your loss.

Maria said...

thinking of you all at this sad time Linda...

What a pretty dress your GD has on and sadly the song would not open for me.

Linda said...

Such a sweet picture. You are in my thoughts and prayers!

Pokey said...

What a sweet picture of your grandchild, hold that memory close.
I am so sorry for your loss, Linda. We have had a few of those ourselves in the recent past, and the joy comes from knowing that they are with the Lord, and in no pain. We still feel the separation, I'm sorry.
Count every blessing, even the smile on your child's face, as a gift from the Lord. God bless you all,
hugs, pokey