Now the the exciting news! Colby arrived on November 30. He was delivered through emergency c-section following several hours of labor. He weighed 10 lbs, 22 inches long, his head measured 14.5 and his chest was 14.75. He became stuck in the birth canal.
Kasey decided it was ok to have another brother.
Cole still isn't sure about a baby. He was more excited about the two little John Deere tractors that came in his big brother bag at the hospital.
I had two quilts ready! The front is similar to Cole.
Cole had thought it would be ok if the baby's brothers
quilt was almost like his.
Hopefully, I will now find time to finish or begin Christmas gifts!
And..reconnect with my blogging friends!
God Bless,
Linda

10 comments:
Congratulations on the new grandson! He is adorable. It's sad what the death of a parent can do to some families. Things are only things and money will never have the worth of family love. Take care.
What a cute new grandson you have, congratulations.
Congratulations! Hope and pray that everyone is doing well. The little guy isn't so little! I hope your lives get back to 'normal' soon. ~Jeanne
Congratulations to all on the arrival of your new baby boy.. He is gorgeous.
Have thought of you of often. Was pleased to se you pop up.
What lovely new photos you have put on your blog..
Take care.
Hugs
Maria
Congratulations on the birth of a new grandson! You're so blessed! He's beautiful and huge! So nice to hear some great news!
Congrats to you and your family Linda! What a sweet little guy! We just got a new little boy too. Grandson #3 arrived yesterday to join big brother and big sister.
Congratulations on that big little guy!!! He is adorable and glad that everyone has decided he is a keeper ;-)
Congratulations to all of you! Sounds like he's a healthy, albeit big, boy! John Deere never goes out of style... and I say that as the wife of a John Deere retiree. Go green and yellow!
Congratulations on the new addition to your wonderful family. I love the picture of the kids all around the table. So cute!
Beautiful, beautiful precious new little one. Such a blessing..even if he did come super sized!
I have been where you have..and I have seen both sons and daughters and daughter in laws show such dark sides of themselves after the loss of a love ones when the greed comes in.
You are so right to focus on family and love and just remember cattiness belongs to cats! Let them that need to do and be and have..have it all..haha. We are so much better off in the end!
Post a Comment