I had intended on making a quilt for the new little guy to have ready when he is scheduled to arrive near the end of June. So instead, I need to get busy and try to have it ready by Sunday. I am going to start right now. The pattern is going to be easier than I first intended. I will post my progress!
P.S. Yes, the eagle was sitting in a pine tree just outside my kitchen window. We see Bald Eagles quite often. I never get tired of watching the majestic way they fly.

6 comments:
Good luck getting your quilt done! I never heard of a Baby Sprinkle Shower but it's adorable! All babies need some sort of welcoming into the world! That bald eagle is beautiful! You're lucky you get to see them often.
I've never heard the term before either, but it's cute! :o)
I have not heard of a baby sprinkle either but will go check it out.
Nice fabrics you have chosen for the quilt. Looking forward to seeing what you make Linda.
Love the Bald Eagle.. Lucky you to see so many beautiful things from your kitchen window.
Good luck getting the quilt done. I'm sure it will be cute.
That is so cute! I have never heard of that term before!! Honestly, like Rosemary said, I think every baby needs some sort of welcoming indeed!!
Cool with the eagle!!
betty
That's a first for me too, I've never heard it but like it. I agree that all babies need to be welcomed whether it's the first or the 10th! Good luck on the quilt, I hope you make the deadline! If not, take a picture of the fabric and put an IOU in the box! It's nothing like the real thing but they'll know what to expect!
Post a Comment