This is my first flimsy for the Jane's Red, White, and Blue Blog hop the blocks need to be 10 1/2 or 12 1/2 unfinished. I hope this will be acceptable. When I looked back at the Table Toppers from Madamme Samm's hop. I think "Oh My what did I get myself into."
I hope to quilt this piece this weekend and add a hanger sleeve on the back. This pattern is from Marcia Hohn Quilters Cache.
It was a beautiful spring day in Northern Wisconsin. The temp reached almost 70 deg. It is hard for students and teachers to focused on days like this!

4 comments:
Your applique block looks lovely Linda. Well done.
I am going to pop over to see what you have got yourself into ,LOL
YAY!!! You did it! And wasn't it fun? I'm so happy for you. A whole new world of fun is now available. It's a really cute block! Did you applique by hand or machine?
Linda! You did an excellent job! I love the fabrics you chose.
Linda, I am proud of you. Well done!
thanks for stopping by my blog. Sorry it took me so long to get back with you. See applique isn't so hard. If you ever hear of applique teachers coming to your area I highly recommend you take a class if you can. I have taken classes with many different teachers and have learned so much.
Post a Comment