Friday, November 25, 2011

View From My Kitchen WIndow

When Kasey and I walked to the mailbox this afternoon we saw two Bald Eagles in the trees behind the pond.  We went back to the house where Kasey asked for the binoculars and I took the camera. Look closely about 1/4 way down the tress.  Kasey and Cole are spending the day with me.  DIL-1 needed to work today and their day care provider wasn't available.



We tried a "kids' table this year!  It was 75% successful!  Jessica was content in the walker while we ate and Cole was almost happy in his booster seat at the table.   I am so very blessed to be able to spend time with my family!

We celebrated Kasey's 4th birthday last Saturday.  She already has great problem solving skills!  What else would you do to eat spaghetti
when your hair get is the way!
Since she is 4 now-she was able to go with her daddy to the deer stand for a couple of hours.  She didn't see any deer--but loved being in daddy's box with him.
 
On another note, Tuesday DH and I make another trip to Abbott Heart Institute to meet with an Cardiac Electrophysiologist.   This is a specialist who deals with arrhythmia's of the heart.  This time we are taking an overnight bag in case we need to stay for another procedure. 

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Such sweet little ones! How neat for you to spot two eagles!
Saying a prayer for your hubby and hope you won't have to stay overnight.
{{Hugs}}

Maria said...

Yep can spot the Eagles Linda.
What a big happy family.
WOW Casey has grown so much since I have ben following your blog. Love the problem solving.
Hope all goes well with your DH on Tuesday.