Saturday, November 19, 2011

FNSI Success!

Friday Night Sew-In was a success. All I have left is the binding.  One Christmas gift will be able to be checked off the list.  Yep!  I do see my mistake, but I decided not to rip. 
I will save the hand sewing of the binding until there is something I would like to watch on TV!
 


What a difference 24 hours can make!  The snow started about 12:30.  We are predicted to receive 3-6 inches. I guess it had to come sometime!!!


9 comments:

4BushelFarmgal said...

What a great job for Friday Night Sew-In - it's beautiful!

The snow is pretty....but I'm not ready for it, yet! Stay warm!

Amy said...

Nice 'almost' finish Linda! And I say "BLEHHHH" to the snow!
Enjoy one more day of our extended weekend.

betty said...

I don't see the mistake, I think it look great!! Safe travels with the snow!!

betty

Maria said...

Lovely FNSI work. Where is your mistake??

Oh I do love your Snow Photo.

Quilter Kathy said...

I don't see a mistake...seriously!

JudyCinNC said...

If there is a mistake, then I would need to see the correct way, because this one is wonderful. Congratulations on your pounds shed. A wonderful victory for you. Judy C

Anonymous said...

You know... if you hadn't mentioned it, I wouldn't even have noticed a mistake so you can always say that you intended it to be that way.

Ellen said...

I think that any "percieved" mistake is really artistic license - I think it looks great!

Ulla's Quilt World said...

Hi! Greetings from Finland! Your quilts are so fantastic! It's so nice to find other quilters all around the world! :)